Thursday, April 9, 2009

Goodbye long hair!

Yes, that's right, my hair is now short. Very short.

Today I took out my extensions. I really didn't want to, but I had just had enough of them. They became so knotted and when I brushed them after I washed my hair I would literally be pulling out huge chunks of hair! And not only then, but bits of hair would be constantly falling out everywhere and I just had enough.

I loved having longer hair and now I feel so bald :(

I know that as soon as I get a job I will be running to find a hair extensions place around here. Or maybe I should keep my hair short, but go blonde? After all, that is my natural colour.

What do you think?

For months now I have been loving the spring/summer 09 Balmain collection. In particular, I am in love with the jacket below, but really, at a $16,500 price tag, who could afford that?! But I love it SO much, I have been looking for a cheap copy but no luck.




Do you know where I could find a copy? I would love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment