Monday, April 20, 2009

Exciting News!

What a very exciting day I had today!

First of all, my ASOS order arrived, and I absolutely LOVE everything that I bought. The swimsuit which I posted in a few posts below is just gorgeous, so much prettier in real life and I cannot wait to wear it!

Diamondsinchampagne, you asked about the lace dress, well it fits perfectly and it is very flattering. I love it! You should buy it too :)

Secondly, I can proudly say that I got a job today! And not just any job. I got a job working as an au pair in Switzerland. For those who don't know, an au pair is someone who is hired by a family to look after their children and help out around the house. So kind of like a nanny, but without any qualifications. Au pairs also live with the family, eat with them, and travel with them. Basically, they are treated as part of the family.

I cannot describe how excited I am, this will be such an experience and I cannot wait to see beautiful Switzerland!









5 comments:

  1. Omggg Monikaaaaa! This is awesome news!!!!!! Do you know what the family is like? Where they live etc?? HOW EXCITING. When do you go??

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe ur gonna be living in switzeraland! The pictures look amazing it looks beautiful! its gonna be an amazing experience! Congratulations BOC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant believe ur gonna be living in switzeraland! The pictures look amazing it looks beautiful! its gonna be an amazing experience! Congratulations BOC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your so lucky! i want to go to switzerland too! i love the pics you posted, they're so pretty!
    love you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I came across your blog from the Vogue forums and just wanted to let you know that a stranger admires your passion and courage to leave Australia to follow your dreams. Hopefully one day I shall follow in your footsteps, good luck and I hope you have a ball travelling Europe. xx

    ReplyDelete