Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all had a lovely one just like I did.
I spent my easter with family, absolutely stuffing ourselves with good food! I seriously have to starve myself for a week after this weekends efforts!
I baked a cake, here's a pic;


Bottom was a chocolate sponge, then a layer of sugared coconut, next grated apple, then a vanilla sponge, and on top of that an icing made out of melted halva which I love. It was really yummy :) and apart from this cake we made 6 other cakes for easter! So you can imagine how much I've been eating.

Over the easter weekend I had my 2 gorgeous cousins over. The youngest, Gabriella, who is 3, is so cute, and all she wanted to do all weekend was play princess's with me.


Here are a few things I bought from ASOS.com over the weekend. The swimsuit will be motivation for me to get into shape!




I will most likely go back to job hunting this week. Like I said to a friend earlier, I wish the job would just come find me...

3 comments:

  1. Omg I really want that lace dress, when it arrives could you please tell me how it fits etc.
    I actually posted it on my blog a few days back saying how much I wanted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know Ive wanted it for ages now! I really hope it fits, I got a size 12. I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous clothes.. i bought a similar black dress over here! Your cousin is sooooo adorable!

    P.S i think you should definately try going blonde! why not?? I'm going back to being a brunette today, so i'm a bit scared lol

    xox

    ReplyDelete