Friday, March 20, 2009

First few days

So I found my blog!

As I already told some of my friends, I had created this blog while I was still in Sydney and when I arrived in Poland earlier this week, I realised that I had forgotten my blog site. I knew it was called Sydney to Europe, but I had forgotten the address and who my blog host even was. Several attempts at searching for it in google gave me nothing either.

But I tried my luck and logged into blogspot, which is my host, and it worked! So now, I have found my blog, and I can post pics and give you regular (If you're lucky) updates on what I am up to in this new life of mine.

So what have I been up to? Well it's been 4 days since I have arrived in Trzebnica (a small town about 20 mins away from the city Wroclaw) but it feels more like 4 weeks. I have been getting up early and falling asleep early too, as my sleeping patterns are all over the place. But I am slowly getting used to the time difference now.

Now I knew it would be cold, but I was not expecting this cold! It is absolutely freezing. It even started snowing yesterday, and today is the first day of spring!

Besides sleeping, eating, and enjoying not having to work, all I have done is some shopping here and there and visiting family.

The best is yet to come ;) Especially when summer arrives!

Monika x


No comments:

Post a Comment